Send Us Your Questions, or Join Our Mailing List!
international steering committee
Listed below are members of the International Steering Committee in alphabetical order. This committee oversees the conference program, builds support, and shares information about the conference in different regions of the world.
- Carla Barbieri; Professor, North Carolina State University; North Carolina, USA; https://cnr.ncsu.edu/directory/carla-barbieri
- David Gillespie; Farmer and Chair of the Canadian-American Exchange for Sustainable Agriculture (CANAMEX); Quebec, Canada
- Scottie Jones; Founder and Executive Director of U.S. Farm Stay Association; Farmer, Leaping Lamb Farm; Oregon, USA; https://farmstayus.com/about/the-farm-team
- Beth Kennett; Farmer, Liberty Hill Farm; Vermont, USA; https://www.libertyhillfarm.com/about
- Yvonne Mwalwenje and Fidelis Chasukwa Mgowa; Mazizi Agritourism Farm; Malawi; https://www.facebook.com/agritourismalawi
- Andrea Omizzolo, Anna Silbernagl, and Thomas Streifeneder; Eurac Research, Italy; http://www.eurac.edu/en/research/mountains/regdev/staff/Pages/default.aspx
- Natthakan (GooNg) Pruksorranan; Associate Dean, Faculty of Management and Tourism, Burapha University; Thailand; http://www.bbs.buu.ac.th
- Pandurang Taware; Managing Director, Agri Tourism India; India; www.agritourism.in
- Jacqui Taylor; Founder & Managing Director, Agritourism South Africa; South Africa; https://www.agritourismsouthafrica.com/the-team/722-jacqui-taylor-owner
Lisa Chase; Extension Professor, University of Vermont; Director, Vermont Tourism Research Center; Vermont, USA; https://www.uvm.edu/extension/profiles/lisa_chase